About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Wednesday, August 02, 2017

The Tooth Fairy Lives in Allentown!



Scoops like this one is why I win journalism awards. Here it is. I met the tooth fairy last night. She lives in Allentown.

All this happened at Bethlehem Township's annual National Night Out. Firefighters and police officers were there in force, and I'll have a separate story and pictures for The Bethlehem Press.As I began to worry about whether I paid off my latest parking ticket, I spotted her. Dressed from head to toe in white, she was almost shimmering as she handed out tooth brushes and pencils for FreySmiles.

You see her above with Sophia Bermudez, another beauty.

After extensive questioning, the tooth fairy admitted she lives somewhere in Allentown.

She had no comment on the Fed Ed indictment.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bernie O'Hare said...

Redd, please don't post unless people can understand you.

Anonymous said...

Nice looking girls, I hope they survive the new Dodge {Allentown] City! A Pawlowski legacy!

X said...

Bernie, I was just thinking out loud for the perants of the two beautiful young ladies and the well job they have done so far. I being a perent would like to know if the parents are awhere that they have collided innocence with allentowns OWN soul sale sector. This is a public sectors subdivisional subcontractors tool, that coincides with none other than the evil one itself.
I know it was national night out and that is for the betterment of the whole community as well as the nation. There are some people that just seem to be missing because of this very activity in Allentown pa.
I for one would not allow my children to be around such vile people, that doesn't include you as a news outlet locally that is not a salespitch person of any sort. I know that you being top notch have recived both perants OK for your venue.

Bernie O'Hare said...

This NNO was in Bethlehem Tp.

Anonymous said...

Sidebar, connect the dotZ

Anonymous said...

Th Tooth Fairy is drop dead gorgeous. Compare to the horse-faced skank from West Easton whose face you've posted here far too often. More tooth fairy, no more horse-faced skank. It's pretty simple.