About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Monday, January 30, 2017

LC State of the County on February 22

Last week, I told you that Lehigh Valley Economic Development Corp. will be sponsoring a "State of the County Address for NorCo John Brown at Historic Hotel Bethlehem on March 2. It is also sponsoring a similar address for Lehigh Couty Exec Tom Muller on Wednesday, February 22, starting at 7:30am. Muller's address will be delivered at DeSales University Center, 2755 Station Ave, Center Valley, PA 18034.

As with Northampton County, this event includes a free breakfast, and you can sign up here.

These events are always at the crack of dawn so that the businessmen attending can pretend they're extremely busy.

I'm sure Brad Osborne will be there. I hear he plans to run for the job.

I'm pretty sure Tom Muller will be there, too.

No comments: