About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Monday, June 03, 2013

Schlener's Reaction to Firefighter Decision

Schlener auditions for Chippendales
On Friday, I told you that Lehigh Valley Labor Council VP James Schlener, former Chair of the Bethlehem Democratic Party, has lost his bid for reinstatement as a City firefighter. He was terminated after calling in sick so he could go out drinking. His own shift had to pull his Jeep from a utility pole. His blood alcohol was three times the legal limit, according to police.

Schlener also has a history of domestic violence in 2004 and 2010.

I'm an alkie. So were my father, grandfather and several aunts and uncles. I think I missed a few, but I know what it's like. Before Jim can get better, he has to at least admit he has a problem. But he's in denial. Evidence? How about a public picture of a PFA Defendant wrapped around a stripper pole, with a buddy holding a bottle of booze?

No? Then how about public statements like these on his Facebook Page?

James Schlener: "As I see it. It's just started. Bring it on all you haters. Lets see who will be left standing!"

James Schlener: "For the haters you may think you have won. Guess again you just made me a stronger person and Karma is a bitch."

Dude, nobody hates you. I just think you need to stop what we drunks call "stinken' thinkin'."

Instead of getting good advice, Schlener is being enabled by another LV Labor Council VP, Jim Gregory. He's got his own problems. 

Jim Gregory to Schlener: "There are very few people on this planet with a bigger heart and a stronger drive then you. Relax. I stopped drinking, knowing if I didn't I'd probably strangle Bernie at a Council meeting..If anything is worth the fines and costs and a criminal record, that would be, lol. Now, if I could only cut down on the Gambling, lol..Let me think, fun and gorgeous waitresses..Na, not anytime soon, lol"

Is this what should expect from public sector unions?

18 comments:

jg said...

Yep, Bernie I did say that. However, the statement about strangling you was followed by lol.. Reason being is that there would be such a long line , I'd have to wait months to get there..You'd be long gone by then.
LOL. Humor alludes you Bernie cause you are so damn despicable. My case aside , which I expect will be settled soon, to attack Jim Schlener right now, is vile.
Of course for you, nothing new there. Did you speak with Jerry Green yet?

JSG said...

Night Bernie..I'll be back in the morning so that should give you some time to back stab me in the meantime, lol. Oops, no surprise there..

Anonymous said...

Gregory get yourself into a psychiatrist`s office this week.

Anonymous said...

Gregory is only making things worse for Jimmy Schlener. JS, a lot of people are pulling for you.
Don't get caught up in the Gregory psychosis.

The guy is in trouble and will probably lose his job and may even end up in jail if he doesn't stop harassing his ex-girlfriend.

Gregory's future is done. His so-called political career is over, you have a brighter future.

Stffa said...

Bernie,

You are so hilarious..You think by signing in as others that no one knows it's you. Didn't take long to stab Gregory in the back..What was it? Two minutes, lol..

1:35, If you are pulling for JIm, why not use your name so all can see?
Must have missed it..Why don't you do what Gregory did and go to Jim's Facebook page and show your support..You have obviously been spending lots of time there Bernie by the look of your posts. Did Gregory's last post there piss you off. You know, the one where he said, "F**K You, Bernie,lol"
By the look of it, Gregory still has his job and you still don't have one..What id it you do Bernie?
Aside from following little boys around at sporting events..Cmon Bernie, come out already..If it's good for the Spartans it's good for you..I think Jimmy Schlener knows who his friends are..He's always been there for Gregory and Gregory is proud to call him a friend, Always will be. Gregory psychosis?
Must have missed the diagnosis! Maybe you and your fifty other selves are the ones with the problem. No ? Trish told everyone about you and Stoffa.. Still like those stilettos John. Is it true that your package is the size of a dead earthworm like Trish said? No wonder you are an angry boy who split's himself into ten characters to attack people's reputation. Yeah Bernie, you are really fooling everyone. We saw Trish's Email's. It must really, really hurt to be after Johhny Holmes and see that he got it all and you got nothing. At least that what we heard..Poor, poor boy

What! said...

Yea, Gregory, stop, admiring gorgeous cocktail waitresses ! It must be a Mental Health disorder, lol..One shared by about , what, 99.9 % of males..

Cept pedophiles Bernie..It's OK, B,

Everyone has to make a choice.

Butt buddy said...

Uncle Bernie,

Do you chase young boys too? No wonder you don't identify yourself..Sort of like "Uncle Joey" from back to the future..lol..I'm glad to see NC prison has computer privileges. Oops, it's not a privilege, it's earned? Guess you own a lotta soap uncle Joey, lol.

Anonymous said...

I heard they call you Uncle Reamer down there, lol

Anonymous said...

Fucked

Anonymous said...

Well, that's one way of saying it Uncle..

Lounge singer said...

IDENTIFY YOURSELF COWARD!!!8 LOL!!!

AuntienRemus said...

Ok I ll. step forward . I am Auntie Remus. Ever since Uncle got back from the big house, he's lost interest. He seems to like the gardener who was released with him. Guess Ill have to sleep with Bernie..He'll no, I'll go,gay too , lol

Anonymous said...

Looks like the Joker has hijacked your blog again Bernie

Anonymous said...

How can you allow and promote such garbage on your blog? Talk about something that makes sense. Let's talk about Mike Douglas and his latest statement to the press about how he contacted throat cancer. It's all over the internet. He got throat cancer by performing cunnilingus as a sex act. This is all over the internet, yet, you don't give it any credence. That is a heck of a lot more interesting than two pole dancers. By the way Bernie, if cunnillingus causes cancer, I just want to say goodbye now. I'm on my way out. How about you? How long do you have?

Bernie O'Hare said...

A few points.

1) Gregory wants everyone who posts her to identify themselves or they are cowards. But Gregory is himself a coward who does not identify himself.

2) I post as myself only. I do not post anonymously bc I feel I owe that honesty to my readers. People like Gregory, Mezzacappa and the Blog Mentor are good at accusing others of what they do themselves.

3) Gregory has defamed me here, but has done so anonymously bc he knows that I will sue him if he attaches his name to those vile accusations.

Anonymous said...

Bernie
This is Tracy, I am Jimmy's girlfriend.
I took this picture at an outdoor concert where all proceeds went to a child with cancer.
If you would like a sit down so I can help you with your fact checking please let me know.

Bernie O'Hare said...

Tracy, I appreciate you telling me that your boyfriend was at an outdoor concert where all the proceeds went to a child with cancer. The fact remains that he obviously has a drinking problem. In his first year off the sauce, it is not a good idea for him to be around the people, places and things that he associates with alcohol. It is even a terrible idea for him to be in a relationship for a year, although love can't be stopped. I will be his biggest defender if I see he has accepted responsibility and is dealing with his problem. I don't see that.

Bernie O'Hare said...

You are more than welcome to persuade me I am wrong. I am willing to sit down with both of you.