About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Santa Has an Art Gallery in Bethlehem

When she was President of Northampton County's League of Women Voters, Santa Bannon-Shilea was nice to me, even after I poked fun at her group. She almost got me to join, too. After all, I am one hulluva' sexy women. But I lacked the $50.

Once all the other LWVers discovered that I like Santa, they immediately got rid of her. From time to time, she drops a line about something that interests her. But I had no idea until yesterday that Santa - no relation to St. Nick - is an artiste.

That's right. I'm actually on friendly terms with a foo foo.

Anyway, Santa has a Fine Art Gallery (Studio 243) at the Banana Factory, and will exhibit portraits between October 5 and the end of November

I think I'll drop in and say Merry Christmas or something.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will this fine artist be there in person bernie? Because if so I would like to be there too bernie to look at her art case that portrait is so hot for christmas and I am an art lover too!

Bernie O'Hare said...

She'll be there. Tell her I sent you.

Anonymous said...

I will bernie.