About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Thursday, August 09, 2012

Just Call Me Kreskin

Bill Hansell
On July 30, I told you that Lehigh County Commissioners would eventually name Bill Hansell as the interim Executive to replace Don Cunningham. Damn if that isn't exactly what happened last night.

Proof again that a broken clock is right at least twice a day.

I'd like to give myself a pat on the back, but I have a confession. This analysis was provided by a friend who'd prefer to remain anonymous

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like he needs the health coverage this job will give him.
does this guy ever smile?

Anonymous said...

Is this the William Hansell whoe most pressing priority was having the Catasauqua Polce chasing skateboarders from the Church Street Hill in 1965.Both the skateboarders and Hansell are still here

Bernie O'Hare said...

7:07, He's got one of the saddest faces I've ever seen.

Bernie O'Hare said...

I don't mean that in an insulting way. It's just that, every time I see him, he looks very sad. I have never interacted with him personally, and those kinds of impressions are usually false.

Anonymous said...

Bill is a nice guy, competent, and will fill the role well.

Anonymous said...

Bill Hansell is extremely competent. His career as Executive Director of the International City Management Association was stellar. He is a good short term fill in that will be able to hit the ground running.

Anonymous said...

His looks are misleading, he is really a jolly fellow.

Anonymous said...

if that's his jolly face i hate to see him upset

Anonymous said...

He is good at tooting his own horn, thast for sure.