About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Wednesday, August 08, 2012

How I Know I'm a Bottom Feeder

Northampton County DA John Morganelli summoned me to his office today. I thought it was another arrest warrant and brought rubber underwear, but it turns out he invited me to a news conference. NBC, WFMZ, Express Times, Morning Call, AOL Patch and ... moi. I felt very important until the news conference started.

Morganelli: "I'd like to thank members of the press for coming to today's news conference. You too, Bernie."

Everybody's a comedian.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what was the news conference about?

Anonymous said...

You should be proud to be disassociated from the media. Shouldn't Morgy be announcing his next political campaign for some race he'll lose?

Anonymous said...

So, Bernie -- you're in a class by yourself, that's all. What a compliment!

Anonymous said...

I'm curious. What percentage of people who refuse to believe the "liberal media" also have doubts about science?

Jim Fiorentino said...

Bernie should be proud to be associated with the media. I noted at a recent meeting that his presence should so noted in our minutes. Whether he is on target or off the track on an issue he has brought it into our town square and we benefit by the discourse he provokes.

Bernie O'Hare said...

Jim, I like you much better when you're disparaging me. Just for that, I'm coming to the next Planning Commission extra smelly.

Bernie O'Hare said...

I'll tell you what the news conference was about in about an hour.

Anonymous said...

Everybody is mentioning you by name these days.

Bernie O'Hare said...

I had no idea my name was asshole.