About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Troll Attack

Some pretty disgusting comments were posted on this blog yesterday, while I was at a meeting. It's one thing to attack me, but the racist smears directed at my 11 year-old grandson were very hurtful. I like anonymous comments because I often get good tips from them. But because of the trolls, I have no choice but to enable my Disqus comment feature, at least for now. This will reduce the lively exchanges I enjoy, but it will eliminate the trolls. It will give me the IP and ISP of every comment posted, and enables me to block trolls.

4 comments:

Donald said...

It's a shame Bernie - Sorry you were forced to make this decision.

Anonymous said...

Can't say I blame you. They are horrible. It's unfortunate that they could affect a devastating change on the best blog around. There is evil out there.

Anonymous said...

Bernie, any of these cowards would piss down their legs if confronted about their remarks. You've gone more and more of the reservation and are being targeted for it.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear someone attacked your little grandson. Didn't get to see your blog yesterday.