About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Monday, March 14, 2011

Dennis Pearson, Infinite Being


OK, so we all know that Martin Charlie Sheen has Tiger Blood flowing through his veins. But did you know that LC Comm'r candidate Dennis Pearson is an infinite being? That sounds way more cool and downright metaphysical, don't you think?

Here's Dennis' latest mass epistle.

"As you may know only 4 Democrats filed petitions for Lehigh county Commissioners ...Which means my name will appear on the General Election Ballot ... Which means that my uncle and my cousins and their children and my pastor and many church members will be able to vote for me if they wish ... Which means the primary election for Democratic Commissioners only has significance to determine ballot position in the fall .... Friday I heard Dr Bernhard Harris Junior, a former Schuttle and Mir Space Station Astronaut say that he grew up in the subsurbs of Houston believing that he was an infinite being with a infinite purpose .... I too am an infinite being and as an infinite being I have an infinite purpose in life ... With God's guidance I will stay focused for the purposed - driven task I must do ..."

Dennis is a very bright and well-informed citizen activist whom you'll almost always find at Lehigh County or Allentown City meetings, but he should stay off the computer on Saturday nights.

Forgive me, Dennis, but this is what I do. As a bottom feeding blogger, I've got skunk blood flowin' in my veins.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bernie--OK, so we all know that Martin Sheen has Tiger Blood flowing through his veins. But did you know that LC Comm'r candidate Dennis Pearson is an infinite being? That sounds way more cool and downright metaphysical, don't you think?


Bernie
Please say you didn't mean
Charlie Sheen. If so, maybe it's you who needs to stay away from the midnight keys.

Anonymous said...

Dennis is nuts bernie..He neds valium or Zanax...Just sayin.

Bernie O'Hare said...

Anon 8:08, Maybe I do need to stay away, too! I fixed my error.

Bernie O'Hare said...

Anon 9:33, Dennis is different, but he's not nutz. And he would not anonymously attack another person. Just sayin.

Chris Casey said...

Dennis is extremely well meaning. He wants what is best for his community. That community may include real aliens, but they deserve rights too!

Dennis P said...

Dr. Bernatd Harris Jr made a very inspirational and motivational speech to a diverse group of secondary Students in Philadelpohia County ... As did Sister Esther Hart, IHM ... Dr. Harris a former Astronaut told these kids that they had special God given talents that they should pursue ... Dr. Harris understood that naysayers would seek to stop their progress and provide roadblucks to their success ... But one way or another they should plow through these roadblock or take an end run to stay on track in achieving their infinite purpose ... Although these remarks were not meant for me, I can see the wisdom in these remarks and apply them to my purpose ... I was honored to serve as Special Judge for PASA to award 2 James Chestak Awards and 2 Oscar Harris Awards and give up some of my own money to help these youngsters pursue their dreams ... Dennis Pearson

Anonymous said...

I'm tired of all this outreach to aliens crap. If you weren't born here and don't speak English as at least a third language (like Barron, Angle and Guridy do), go back to wherever the hell planet or country you came from. It's time to stand up for human Americans.

Anonymous said...

DP has left the reservation. Headed to Area 51.