About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Monday, February 14, 2011

A Stag in a Bag?

What do Jerry Seyfried, Ron Heckman, Judge Jack Panella, Norco Councilman Ron Angle, State Senator Lisa Boscola, state reps Joe Emrick and Marcia Hahn and flamboyant Easton attorney Gary Asteak all have in common?

It's the Whitetail Deer Classic, which was just held on Saturday night. I hope to have a story about it published in Patch this week. Until that happens, let me share one of the prizes, which I call a "Stag in a Bag."

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is always a nice event. The money raised goes to a good cause.

Bernie O'Hare said...

Yes, I enjoy it very much. We laughed our heads off Saturday night.

Bernie O'Hare said...

Yes, I enjoy it very much. We laughed our heads off Saturday night.

Anonymous said...

If I heard right, Since 2004 That group of volunteers stated they were going to hit the one million dollar mark for monies raised and the bulk of those funds go for kids. See, politicians can do nice things when they set their mind to it. Keep up the good work, I'm waiting to see the "rest of the story".

Anonymous said...

Yo Bernie, whats with Angle winning again. That guy wins a weapon every year.

Maybe he should take his crossbow to County Council meetings.

Bernie O'Hare said...

Not a good idea.