About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Thursday, December 02, 2010

AOL Patch Spreads to Nazareth

So, is Patch really just a part of AOL's secret plan for world domination? Wikileaks will undoubtedly soon reveal this media conglomerate's secret plans to replace the Pledge of Allegiance with "You've got mail!" But until that dark day, I'm enjoying the local patches in Bethlehem, Easton, Emmaus and Hellertown. I even write a column for them.

The latest Patch to roll off the assembly line is right here in my home turf, Nazareth. It's edited by Bethlehem Press alum Mallory Vough. Oh my God, in her video, I can see my estate. I'm surprised she made it through the concertina wires. I'll have to have several of my guards shot.

The one or two Nazareth Borough Council members still willing to be seen talking to me, lament that they now only rarely see a reporter at their meetings.

That's about to change.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bernie, you really do live in the bell tower?

Anonymous said...

Bernie--

How come you are not getting one of those Patch jobs? You would be excellent for the position.

Bernie O'Hare said...

Thanks for saying so, but I think I would be bad. These are hyper local and I like to ramble all over the LV. I will be posting there as a weekly columnist. I am very happy about that.