About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Monday, November 30, 2009

Do You Like Gladiator Movies?

Most sports junkies I know subscribe to Direct TV so they can catch every second of their favorite team in action. Well, if that's you, I've got some good news. I can't help you in any divorce actions that may be pending, but might be able to save some money.

Northampton County Controller Steve Barron sent me a link last week to ATDHE, which brings you sports that span the globe. I caught some college football and two good movies on Saturday. Maybe you prefer Italian sports? BBC? CNN from Spain? It's got all that, too.

I'm still looking for the gladiator movies.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Barron was instructed to kiss up to you. He is learning well this game of politics.

Anonymous said...

What was the line from Airplane! the movie that Peter Graves says to the kid whose visiting him in the cockpit? I thought it had something to do with whether he liked gladiator movies.

Bernie O'Hare said...

Captain: "You ever been in a cockpit before?" Boy: "No sir, I've never been up in a plane before." Captain: "You ever seen a grown man naked?"

A little later.

"Joey, you like movies about gladiators?"