About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

John Stoffa Tells Voters Why They Should Reelect Him


"I think sometimes people judge what you do by the buildings that you build. That's not the way I want to be remembered. I'm not interested in a plaque on a wall. I'm interested in a good, open, honest kind of government."
Blogger's Note: Video is shot by Jeff Stoffa, and is posted at John Stoffa for County Executive. I will also be posting video blogs (vlogs) for Ann McHale as well as council candidates.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why didn't Stoffa respond to the statement from McHale, that he has hired people on his staff, that made donations to his last campaign, but continues to claim, he doesn't take donations now?

Anonymous said...

Are Will Power and Stoffa running as a team? The comments from Power gives one that indication. Is Power paying to play by falling all over Stoffa with his comments?

Anonymous said...

I hear Stoffa is complaining that his name is not inside the door of the new County building on a plaque. He wants to remove someone else's name and replace it with (guess who) his. Way to go John, you lying SOB. You learned well from Bernie O'Hare.

Bernie O'Hare said...

Stoffa is the most selfless public servant I've ever seen. You, on the other hand, are an anonymous coward who posts outrageous claims without a scintilla of evidence.

Anonymous said...

Hey Anon2:30...

Can you provide evidence of this claim?

Anonymous said...

I don't know what I am doing. give me four more years to learn.