About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Stoffa is Back - Update

I'm not writing this from Blogger, but am actually pecking away from a phone at the courthouse, so please excuse the typos. Northampton County Executive John Stoffa has surprised everyone and is back in action much sooner than expected.

Council just went into executive session, i.e. behind closed doors to talk about buying something. 

John Maher, who hasn't attended a council meeting since losing his race against Angle, is mysteriously in the audience. Could it be that he is sniffing around for an appointment to a council vacancy? 

Stay tuned.  

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who cares, who cares!

Anonymous said...

HaHa, I agree O'Hare why don't you and Stoffa get a room. WOW!!

You sound like a kid with a new candycane!

Bernie O'Hare said...

"Who cares, who cares!"Let's see. The county exec was out of action after undergoing major surgery, and as a human being weho cares about my fellow man, it was nice to see him back in action, looking good. This post is intended for my fellow human beings, not assholes withoutr a shred of humanity for anyone but themselves.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad John's hip replacement went well. I wish he was a better Executive.

Bernie O'Hare said...

Anon 9:46,

That's very fair and very classy. Thank you. I'm sure John Stoffa wishes he were a better exec, too. I wish I was a better title searcher and blogger.

Anonymous said...

The anti-Stoffa comments tonight are totally inappropriate. Most people can disagree on policy issues without being a$$es about it. Some unfortunately can't.

The Banker

Anonymous said...

I like John Stoffa, and I don't hold his affiliation with an asshole like O'Hare against him.
We all have people in our lives we wish would go away. I'm sure John sometimes wishes Bernie had another friend besides Mr. Hand

Anonymous said...

Anon 1016, comment stands whether it's a shot against Stoffa or Bernie. Grow up.

The Banker

Anonymous said...

My 75 year old grandmother had a hip relpacement with less drama than this clown. She was on a plane and in Orlando within weeks.

Its not that big a deal anymore.

Bernie O'Hare said...

Assholes like 7:35, 8:01, 10:16 & 10:41 make clear why this county needs a good and decent man like John Stoffa. It drives them nutz.

Anonymous said...

There's nothing like watching Bernie O'hare perform ABBA's "dancing Queen" in Northampon County Chambers! He can't wait for his dance partner Stoffa to get well! HAHA!