About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Thursday, October 09, 2008

MSM Looks For Hug at McCain-Palin Rally

I've finally met the evil MSM.

He was at yesterday's McCain-Palin rally, walking around with a sign saying, "I need a hug." He got one, too, from none other than the John McCain look-alike posing with the protesters.

The MSM is actually the Washington Post's Dana Milbank, who tells me he's putting together some sort of video for Rough Sketch.

Update: The video is up, and it's hilarious!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The video is up on the Wapo's site:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/video/2008/10/09/VI2008100900739.html?hpid=multimedia1&hpv=national

Bernie O'Hare said...

Tghanks for tipping me off. Updated my post. Appreciate the comment.

J. SPIKE ROGAN said...

Dana Millbank the only memebr of the MSM who got hthe chair of the Lehigh County GOP drop the Hussein refrence.

Also one lady who said you'll get a hug when you give the real facts said Obama was a terrorist on Morrill's tape. Oh and I love the guy screaming "Your a hottie".

Very Sexist. Unless your Palin and using that as a leverage tool for the election.

But no Bernie O'Hare, did you pinch his but when you hugged him? lol

Anonymous said...

omg... I know people in that video.

I love the line about thinking it was a bad idea to ask the people for hugs b4 they went through a metal detector.

And the lines about the agenda for prisoners.