About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

MSM v. Bloggers on Business Matters Today!

Don't ask me how the hell this happened. Today, I'll actually be taping a blogging clinic on Business Matters. It is supposed to air some Monday night on Channel 69, but don't hold your breath. I doubt we'll get past the FCC.

On the bright side, we might get picked up on Pay Per View.

My blogging tag team partner? None other than Mighty Chris Casey, and he's bringin' his wooden bat. I've got about 8 folding chairs, and will be hiding them around the studio before taping begins. Together, we outweight the MSM at least three to one.

Representing the MSM will be Express Times Editor Joe Owens, who describes me with charitable terms like "shameful blogger" and "Northampton County extremist." And that's when he likes me. Owens will be joined by the Morning Call's state house reporter, John Micek. Pennsylvania's best poliblogger has to drive through snow and ice all the way from Harrisburg, while host Tony Iannelli sends a limo to my estate atop Nazareth's Army Navy store. That's OK. Gosh, I hope he doesn't get stuck for seven or twenty hours in some goody ice jamboree on Route 78.

I'm looking forward to the show. I'd say our chief strength in Blogistan is we can focus on one subject and completely beat it to death. That also happens to be our chief weakness. We can complement, but will never replace, the mainstream.

4 comments:

Chris Casey said...

Sorry Bernie, I'm asking micek to be my tag team partner, I want to win.

Blah Society said...

How much for a plug? LOL!

Be sure to let us know when it's on.

Anonymous said...

I never could figure out what the math teachers meant by least common denominator. Now I know.

Bernie O'Hare said...

Happy to have been of assistance.