About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Sunday, January 06, 2008

LVR's Blogroll: Am I Missing Anyone?

On the left sidebar, you'll see links to all active LV blogs. I'll link to any local blog so long as it has had at least one post within the last six months. The sole exception to this rule is Lehigh Valley Democrat. He started this mess.

Because there are so many local blogs, I have separate listings for blogs that are primarily political or news-oriented, and those that are normal. If anyone thinks they're in the wrong category, just let me know and I'll change it.

If you know any local blog that I've failed to list, just post a comment and I'll add it.

In the blogosphere, the more the merrier.

5 comments:

Blah Society said...

Bernie,

You missed a category...

My blog should be listed under "Amazingly Awesome!"

Volvo Driving Soccer Mom said...

Well you handsome fat old devil, I guess I will have to write a new post, updating my adventures in Starbucks land!

Kathy said...

Hey! Nobody calls me normal and gets away with it!

Anne Coleman said...

I'm in the FOOD section--does this mean I'm normal? That's news to me ;o)

Bernie O'Hare said...

Anne & Kathy,

Compared to political junkies, you folks are completely normal.