About Me

My photo
Nazareth, Pa., United States

Monday, December 11, 2006

Bloggin' on WGPA 1100 AM on Tuesday

On Tuesday, I'll be bloggin' on WGPA 1100 AM with Ron Angle on his radio talk show from 8 to 10 AM. You can livestream it on the net, and your calls are welcome at 610-866-8074. Have an opinion on courthouse workers on food stamps? Are our judges out of control? Does our Sunshine Act need to be strengthened? Those are some of my beefs.

But this show is designed for you to talk about what bothers you, not me or Ron. I've started getting anonymous letters, one complaining about Nazareth Borough Municipal Authority and another about East Allen Township, which recently hired a township supervisor as its township manager. Why not call in and let us know what you think, or post a comment here?

8 comments:

Chris Casey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chris Casey said...

The Elected officials never learn. So East Allen Township Supervisors hired one of their own to watch over themselves and approve their spending. Gee, Do the phrases, "conflict of interest" or "unfettered oversight" ring a bell? Ask the Macungies!
These People never learn.

Anonymous said...

Bernie Who is sitting on whose lap, and who has their hand in whose back?

Chris Casey said...

Demfly, don't bait him, he likes that!

Bernie O'Hare said...

Thanks to everyone for the comments. I tried to get to as many as I could while simultaneously fielding calls and trying to put a harness on Ron.

Bernie O'Hare said...

Anon 9:59, I was a little astonished at the woman caller who tried to blame Clinton for all our problems in Iraq.

Bernie O'Hare said...

DemFly, I'll be guest-hosting thew week of Dec 26th and will give bloggers the chance to strike back. But I love your spirited comments and post.

Bernie O'Hare said...

Anon 9:12, Whether you like it or not, some Dems do get along with Reps. I'm certainly not Angle's puppet and he's certainly not mine. And we do disagree about most state and national issues.

But this country is too divided. People with different opinions can talk to each other. Conservatives don't have all the answers but neither do I.